Wildlife Acoustics is seeking applications for its Scientific Product Grants Program to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship.
- US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
- Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.