Wellcome is currently inviting application for International Exchange Programmes in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics for transforming careers and shaping the direction of future research.
- Grant size is Up to £1.5 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who want to run an international exchange programme specialising in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics.
- Applicant must have one leader based at an eligible UK organisation who is the lead applicant.
- There must be at least one other programme leader (co-applicant) based at an eligible organisation anywhere in the world outside the UK.
- Applicants can also have further partner organisations located in the same country or different countries (one of which could be in the UK).
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
- All applicants (lead applicant and co-applicants) must provide statements of commitment from their host organisations.
- They support researchers, take on big health challenges, campaign for better science, and help everyone get involved with science and health research.