Nat Geo Technology Grants
The National Geographic Society is seeking proposals from an experienced project leader in the areas of conservation, education, research, storytelling, and technology for its Exploration Grant Program.
Projects are typically funded for between US $10,000 and US $30,000.
- The Society encourage applications from around the world. If applicants are planning to work outside of their home country or community, they must include the name and contact information for at least one local collaborator as a project team member in the application.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time they submit an application.
- Applicants may submit a proposal as the project leader for only one project at a time. Applicant must submit a final report and media from any previous grants for which they were the leader before applying to lead a new project.
- Organizations can apply for grants, but the person within the organization who will lead the project—not the institution—should be the applicant and will be expected to meet the requirements of the grant.
- Students should not submit in their advisor’s name. The individual responsible for carrying out the project should apply and write the application.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Exploration Grant.