The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs has launched 2020 Youth VI Call for Projects.
- Youth and Volunteering: The “Youth and Volunteering” component aims to develop the civic and united commitment of young people in the territories, on the one hand by encouraging their mobility within the framework of volunteering, and on the other hand by supporting their foreign partners in the development of public policies intended to better involve young people in local democratic life, but also to better inform them on the subjects that concern them (training opportunities, employment, rights, etc.). The CTF can apply on one or both axes of this component. The projects should thus make it possible to contribute in particular to SDGs 4 (quality education), 5 (gender equality), 6 (clean water and sanitation), 7 (clean energy and affordable cost), 8 (decent work and economic growth) , 10 (reduced inequality), etc.
- Basic Education: Youth constitute the future of countries, it is therefore essential to contribute to their intellectual development from an early age. This component contributes to supporting and extending access to primary and secondary education regardless of gender on all territories, but also to developing exchanges between young people schooled through mobility. The projects set up under this component will make it possible to contribute in particular to SDGs 4 (quality education) and 5 (gender equality) etc.
- Vocational Training for Young People: This component aims on the one hand to encourage the mobility of apprentices and young people in vocational training, but also of teachers and trainers, between training establishments located in the territories of partner communities, as well as that of young job seekers in the region year following the end of their professional training course. On the other hand, it aims to support the dynamics of exchanges, creation and / or strengthening of vocational training offers in the territories.
- The call for projects is aimed at CTFs and their groups as part of a decentralized cooperation partnership with foreign local authorities.
- In all cases, the contracting authority must be provided by one or more CTFs or groups of CTFs and their partner counterparts. Project management can be delegated, for example, to an association or to a school or training establishment.
- These projects could be carried out by associating the diasporas in accordance with the report of the working group of the National Council for Development and International Solidarity ” Migration and Development”.
- All countries and territories are eligible for this call for projects , with the exception of Mexico, Senegal, Morocco, the Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Lebanon and Quebec.
For more information, visit 2020 Youth VI Call for Projects.