The International Peace Research Association Foundation (IPRAF) is seeking applicants for its Peace Research Grants Program in order to enhance the processes of peace.
The IPRA Foundation Peace Research Grants are small grants intended to assist scholars in undertaking small research projects.
Grants available of up to $5,000.
- Applicants may receive only one Peace Research grant;
- These grants are to individuals, not to institutions or organizations;
- The Foundation does not not allow overhead costs or indirect administrative costs to be covered as part of the grant;
- The Foundation does not allow rent and other normal living expenses as part of the budget.
- Only one grant will be awarded to any applicant from the Peace Research Grant Program. If they have previously received a grant, please do not apply for another;
- Other ineligible applicants include family members, students or people with other unacceptable relationships to a current or past member of the Board of Directors of the IPRA Foundation or non-Board reviewer, members of the Board of Directors of the IPRA Foundation, or non-Board reviewers.
For more information, visit Peace Research Grants.