About the Organization:
Getty Images is a global digital media company which moves the world with images. Together, they serve millions of customers. Including large and small creative agencies, corporations, nonprofits, educators and media, with visual content to power their communications. At Getty Images, they are committed to evolving the visual narratives that define the global climate crisis in the commercial and editorial space.
Getty Images Climate Visuals Grant:
Photographers can submit an application that must include links to existing portfolio of 20-25 relevant images online, and an outline of the proposed project as well as all the required fields indicated on the application found on the Submittable website. Proposed projects can be a continuation of a work in progress or a new body of work from a photographer with a proven track record of telling environmental stories.
Only digital submissions via the Submittable website to Getty Images will be accepted. Prints, books, slides or transparencies or other such materials will not be reviewed by judges nor returned to applicant. The proposals must be in English.
- The Getty Images Climate Visuals Grant is open to individuals who (i) are of a country or jurisdiction in which the competition fully satisfies all legal requirements for a contest of this nature; and (ii) are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry.
- This grant competition is void outside those jurisdictions and where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Getty Images, Climate Visuals and their parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, partners, and each of their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Contributors to Getty Images who are not employees are eligible. Any party on a grant application may appear on only one grant application per year.
- By submitting an application, applicant certifies that he or she is eligible to apply for the grant and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Funding: This grant awards up to two recipients grants of US $10,000 each.
Other Benefits for Funded recipients:
In addition to the grant funding, you are also eligible for mentorship and guidance from Getty Images Editorial Director, Climate Visuals Program Lead and have your work featured on the @gettyimagesnews @climatevisuals Instagram account and @climatevisuals Twitter account.
- Summary of the project proposal (Min 300 words, Max 500)
- A short biography detailing who you are and what you’ve done
- 20-25 original images related to the project or, if proposing a new project, that illustrate your ability to execute the proposal
- The proposals must be in English and be submitted electronically
Have questions, email@example.com
Deadline: Feb 28, 2020
For more information please check the Link