The International Alliance for the Protection of Heritage in Conflict Areas (ALIPH) has announced third Call for Projects for Protecting Heritage to Build Peace.
ALIPH supports a wide variety of projects to protect heritage that is endangered, under threat or which has suffered from negligence brought about by conflict.
This call aims at identifying projects with a solid scientific ground that will achieve long-term results.
- ALIPH did not set minimum or maximum amounts, however applicants will need to make a strong case about the value for money of the project, and a detailed description of the use of the funds through a realistic budget;
- The budget can cover several consecutive years if the project justifies longer term support. The budget must be submitted in USD;
- Proposals involving co-funding are welcome. The budget should clearly distinguish costs and activities supported by ALIPH from those supported by other actors.
- Institutions in charge of the protection, conservation and promotion of cultural heritage;
- International, intergovernmental, and national institutions;
- Private organizations (foundation, NGO, non-profit, charity, associations, etc.);
- The institutions wishing to apply will be required to justify:
- Previous experience(s) in heritage protection (including management of projects of comparable size);
- Financial stability;
- Capacity to deliver the project;
- Local ties and networks;
Note: Special attention will be paid to projects led by local operators.
For more information, visit ALIPH.
Other Heritage Grants