The Foundation hopes to award this grant to those who have the potential to be of consequence to others around them in later years.
Tiara Charitable Foundation hopes to help students, humanitarian charities and educational institutions by offering grants and other forms of tailored support and encouragement.
US$ 3500 for U.S. and £ 2200 for U.K. colleges.
- Consistent academic record with a first class in the Sciences and in Economics and at least 55% in Humanities.
- You should be an Indian citizen, resident in India.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- You must have an acceptance letter from a reputed University overseas for a Graduate Studies Programme with full financial support which can be in the form of committed Teaching / Research Assistantships and/Waiver of Tuition.
- You need to be proficient in English and at least one Indian language.
- Excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
You need to submit the following with your application:
- A brief single page resume.
- Two (2) recommendations from members of faculty.
- Transcripts of marks.
- A short (one page) statement of purpose written in your own words.
- Evidence of excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities.
- An offer letter from the University where you have got admission for Post Graduate study in the academic year 2020-21.
- Evidence of full financial support.
- A passport sized photograph.
For more information, visit Tiara Special Grant.