The U.S. Consulate General, Public Affairs Section in Kolkata is soliciting proposals for a program entitled “Building a Strong, Vibrant, and Culturally Connected Indo-Pacific”.
Create cultural dialogues and exchanges as the basic framework for strengthening the partnership vision for the Indo-Pacific.
Spur policymakers, academics, civil society partners, and community leaders to generate practical ideas on how their institutions can encourage a free, open,prosperous, and inclusive Indo-Pacific region. Through the use of art installations, choreographic pieces, film screenings, and discussionsin several eastern Indian cities,promote greater awareness and dialogue on how to promote Indo-Pacific peace and prosperity.
Regional male and female leaders and influencers, age 30-60, from academia, the arts, authors, and others in the creative communities, as well as policymakers.
- Art installations, choreographic pieces, film screenings, exchanges, and strategic dialogues in India and bordering countries, bringing communities together.
- Sustainable partnerships that strengthen interconnectedness and exchange across borders.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $120,000
- Award Ceiling: $120,000
- Award Floor: $75,000
- The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Think tanks
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
- Please choose organization nationality and type: International Not-for-Profit Organization.
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
- Cost sharing or matching is not required for this funding opportunity.
- Pre-award costs are not an allowable expense for this funding opportunity.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.