Applications are now open for the Fresno Chaffee Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund 2020.
Fresno Chaffee Zoo supports critical research projects that protect and preserve wildlife and wild places around the world. Since 2006, the Fresno Chaffee Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund has worked with dozens of individuals and organizations to further research, expand conservation impact, share knowledge, and engage local communities.
- Awards may be made in any amount; however award recipients are typically in the range of $2,000 – $4,000.
- Projects may be based in the United States or internationally.
- Awards are generally announced in August of each year.
- The principal investigator must be associated with a recognized institution (accredited zoo, academic institution, conservation or non-profit organization).
- Applications for exhibit development/graphics for zoos will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted in English, utilizing 1 inch margins, double-spaced and 12 point font.
- All parts of the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If submitting the application electronically, please submit photos in jpeg format and attachments in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Adobe (PDF). Total attachments should not exceed 10 MB.
- If submitting the application by mail, submit two (2) printed copies of all materials (photos and support material may also be submitted on one flash memory drive).
- All application materials should be submitted at one time (do not submit CVs, letters of support, photos, etc. in separate emails or packages).
For more information, visit Wildlife Conservation Fund.