ARTILAB Foundation is seeking applications for the 2020 Empowering the Disabled through Gifted Entrepreneurs (EDGE) Program to scale your ideas to impact at India’s first disability focused technology startup incubation program.
- 3-years incubation support: Regular engagement with proven leaders and mentors, every step of your journey
- Extensive funding support: Access to DST Seed Capital and Technology Development Grants, Center of excellence funding
- State-of-the-art prototyping facilities: Labs with advanced equipment, testing facilities & office space and additional services for startups
- Networking & other opportunities: Access to ARTILAB events, partner networks, including corporates, NGOs, educational institutions etc.
- Social enterprise start-ups and innovators with a working prototype of an assistive tech product or tech-based solution.
- Team is committed to creating and building a social enterprise that would reach the innovation to those intended to serve.
- The innovations shall be in the domain of impairments related to neurological, locomotor, speech, hearing & visual and should provide solutions to accessibility, learning, personal aids & appliances, public transportation / smart cities, education, healthcare, diagnostics and home & office space for people with disabilities.
- Teams must have at least two founding members. It is recommended that teams have a balance of business and science-based backgrounds.