The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation is currently seeking applications for the 2020 Take-Off Grants.
The Inlaks Take-Off Grants enable young people to realize their potential by providing financial support for constructive projects which foster the growth of individual talent.
The Take-off grant will award financial support of up to a maximum of $5000.
The applicant must
- Be nominated by an Inlaks Alumni (past receipt) or a Trustee of the Foundation.
- Submit proof of academic / pratical excellence in your field of study.
- Must be under 35 years of age as on 31 December in the year of application.
- Be an Indian citizen, resident in India for two years before applying for the grant.
- The project for which the grant is sought can be tenable in India or abroad.
- The candidate must submit a detailed outline of the project that he/she will undertake. In addition to this the below needs to be submitted
- Detailed costs of undertaking the project with timelines
- Full CV/Resume
- Letter of nomination by the Inlaks Alumnus or Trustee.
- Proof of age (Passport or Aadhar card copy)
For more information, visit Inlaks Foundation