University of Birmingham India Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
About the Organization:
University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. At Birmingham they innovate, they push the frontiers of understanding; they ask new research questions, they turn theory through experiment into practice – because that’s what great universities do.
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 12 scholarships of £5000 for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2020.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, IDP, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK and TCGlobal.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2020/21 academic year.
- Arts and Law
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
Value of Award
- The scholarship award is for 12 x £5000 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2020.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it. The University of Birmingham (UK Campus) must be chosen as their firm choice on UCAS for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program to retain the scholarship (flexible consideration yet to be finalized due to Covid-19).
- Be domiciled in India and be an Indian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of their local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, IDP, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK and TCGlobal.
Deadline: 17 July 2020
For more information please check the Link