The International Peace Research Association Foundation (IPRAF) is currently accepting applications for its Peace Research Grants Program in order to enhance the processes of peace.
The IPRA Foundation began as a depository of funds brought in by people with specific projects. The main task was to invest those funds safely in socially acceptable enterprises and pay them out as needed.
The larger grants available are up to $5,000.
- The IPRA Foundation Peace Research Grants are small grants intended to assist scholars in undertaking small research projects.
- These grants are to individuals, not to institutions or organizations.
- Only one grant will be awarded to any applicant from either the Peace Research Grant Program or the Small Peace Research Grant Program.
- If applicants have previously received a grant, please do not apply for another.
- Application form
- Curriculum vita
- A letter of support from an official of an organization with which you have been associated, on that organization’s letterhead.
- Project Proposal
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bosnia, inner city communities in the United States, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, the Philippines, the Punjab, and Uganda.
For more information, visit IPRAF.