The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has partnered with T-Hub to create scale up opportunities for the Hardware/IoT startups in India.
This one of a kind partnership will strive to create the next level innovation ecosystem for the existing ideas, prototypes, startups and incubators.
MeitY already has a thriving ecosystem at the grass root level, where It supports multiple incubators, startups and many others who intend to build on hardware related products and solutions. MeitY Startup Hub is one such initiative which opened doors for the innovation ecosystem in scale for the nation.
T-Hub, which leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem will rope in mentors, industry partners, investors, government agencies and academia to enable the go-to-market plans, build scalable business models, and strengthening their sales and pitch strategies to boost the startups efforts in the DFM stage.
Together the program will strive to take the innovators and startups to the next level of their innovation journey, in terms of product, market, technology and investment readiness. The program also opens doors to the Government grants to the successful cohort startup.
What’s in for Startups
- The top 10 startups selected through this program are offered with Personalised mentorship with business leaders.
- Access to T-Hub’s network of mentors, industry experts, investors, service providers, community/ecosystem etc
- Work with industry experts and mentors to refine business models and GTM strategy.
- Opportunity to avail equity-free grant for selected startup
- Chance to collaborate with The MeitY Startup Hub
- Access to a series of Bootcamps and Interventions
- Industrial Automation
- Sensor Platform
- Applied Robotics
- Intelligent Machines
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Vision
- Health Tech &MedTech
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Smart City
- Startups working in the above mentioned focus areas;
- The team has formed or is a part of a recognized, legal entity for the company structure;
- Seed/Pre seed startups with a fully working prototype, with established technical capability;
- The product or service represents original ideas wholly owned with freedom to use or is licensed by the team;
- Team must have at least 1 full time employee.
For more information, visit T-Hub.