About the Organization:
Deakin University offers a personalised experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. They lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. Deakin University consistently ranks highly in student satisfaction; in the 2019 Student Experience Survey, Deakin had the fourth highest student satisfaction rating nationally, and the highest student satisfaction rating out of all Victorian universities.
Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2021
The Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are intended to build research and innovation capability and excellence and create impact, in strategic priority research strengths at Deakin University. The Fellowships support and develop early career researchers, aiming to enhance our capacity and capability in key research areas and build the next generation of high achieving and internationally competitive researchers.
- The Fellowship provides 2 years of salary support from a Level A, Step 6 up to the top of Level B classification, commensurate with experience (ranges from $88,209 – $117,503 [Rs. 62,05,633 Approx.] per annum; current at 24 May 2020).
- Successful Fellows also receive a once-off research support grant of $15,000, which must be used for direct research costs that relate specifically to the research project.
- Applicants can be Australian or non-Australian citizens.
- Applicants must hold a Doctorate of Philosophy in a relevant field of research or must have evidence of having submitted their thesis for examination.
- In the latter case, formal evidence of Ph.D. submission (eg. confirmation of submission on University letterhead) must be provided as an attachment to the Application.
For further information regarding the fellowships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please check the Link