About the Organization:
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is a not-for-profit organisation established on 1 August 1991. Through shared ideas, skills and experiences, they uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities. In short, they bring world communities together to do good.
SIF’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global 2021
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
The YSE Global seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to launch and scale their social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you take it to the next stage! Get a chance to learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals, and like-minded youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding your networks for potential collaborations for good around the world.
Admitted participants will attend the YSE Global 2021 – Workshop held online from July to August 2021, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the next phase of the programme, which includes customised mentorship with industry leaders, regional learning, and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Network: Join an international network of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, investors, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Regional Learning: Broaden social entrepreneurship insights through extensive regional exposure and learning opportunities
- Grants: Develop your social enterprise with up to S$ 20,000 in grants
They welcome passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. JOIN IF YOU:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue anywhere in the world
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 35 years old
For more information please check the Link