We are expertise in providing FCRA services to all NGO’s, Voluntary Organization, NPO’s, Charitable and Education Institution.

Charitable Trusts, Society, NGOs and NPOs, receiving grants and donations from foreign countries are required to report to Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). We provide services on reporting to MHA for:

  1. Annual filing of FCRA returns.

  2. Intimation of Quarterly Receipt of Foreign Contribution received by organizations.

  3. Application for Renewal of FCRA Registration.

  4. Generating unique ID’s for organization with Darpan Portal of Niti Aayog.

  5. Keeping the organization updated with any changes bought in under FCRA.

For any further assistance our experts will get in touch with you and take it forward.

Please email us at: Team@SocialServicesIndia.com with subject of the e-mail “FCRA Services